Draft of Mandir Mission statement. This is draft document which needs to be reviewed and modified as Needed and Required
- Provide a Permanent clean, convenient, and safe place for people to come and perform Deity worship of God and His devotees.
- Follow Irvine City health and safety rules and regulations.
- Treat everyone nicely and provide needed spiritual and religious services and support community in all times of life
- Give everyone opportunities to learn about Sanatan-Dharma by regularly having Kathas, discussions, literature distribution, and other promotional items like banners.
- Have Vedic cultural programs.
- Complaints from mandir visitors will be investigated and action taken.
- Encourage everyone to follow the 6 pillars of Sanatan-Dharma. Truthfulness, Compassion, Austerity, Cleanliness, Charity, Spiritual Education.
|We believe in the God. He has many names and incarnations including Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, and Lord Ram.|
|We follow the teachings of saintly persons like Sai Baba.|
|We believe in personal service to God via Deity worship of God and His devotees like Durga.|
|We believe God is present within the Deity to accept our services to Him.|
|We believe the purpose of following religion is to attain love of God and not any material benefits nor sense gratification.|
|We accept the Shrimad Bhagavad-Gita as the word of God. Directly spoken and compiled into written format by Lord Krishna in person.|
|We follow the teachings of the Shrimad Bhagavad-Gita, Shrimad Bhagavatam, and other Vedic scriptures.|
|We believe we are the eternal soul within the body and not the temporary body. The soul transmigrates from one body to another, life after life, based on the actions and behavior of the individual.|
|We believe God is most merciful and most loving. There is no eternal suffering for any soul. All souls eventually go back to the spiritual manifestation and live eternally in the same spiritual body in complete bliss.|
|We follow the 4 regulated principals: No killing (vegetarianism – no meat or leather), no intoxications (no alcohol, drugs, and tobacco), no gambling, and no relationships outside marriage.|
|We believe all souls are equal, but in different bodies and situations due to their own desires and deserves.|
|We believe in the Vedic saying “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam”, meaning, the entire world is one family (Maha Upanishad 6.72).|